Postgraduate Diploma in Full Stack Development is an engaging yet rigorous one-year online program designed specifically for working professionals to develop practical knowledge and skills, establish a professional network, and accelerate entry into full stack development careers. Expect to carry out several industry-relevant projects simulated as per the actual workplace, making you a skilled full-stack professional at par with leading industry standards. It prepares students for a career as a full stack developer, software engineer, web developer, or related roles.
To induce lifelong learning knowledge skills, attitudes for IT development.
- To develop proficiency in popular front-end frameworks and libraries like React, Angular, or Vue.js.
- To acquire expertise in back-end programming languages like Python, Java, or Node.js.
- To learn database management and gain hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- To develop the ability to design and implement responsive and user-friendly web interfaces.
- To gain practical experience by working on real-world projects or completing internships.
APPLY FOR ADMISSION NOW
Why this PROGRAM
Salient Features of Course
- UX/UI design
- Front-end & Back-end
- Programming languages
- Responsive design
- Total Credits: 24
- Trimester system
- 9 compulsory modules (16 credits)
- Last semester Project (8 credits)
- Any graduate (Science/Medical/Paramedical/Business Administration/Commerce/Arts)
- Minimum 50% marks obtained in the last university exam
- Front-end designer/developer
- Full-stack engineer
- Back-end designer/developer
- Software engineer
- Senior web designer/developer
Selection of the student will be based on
- Work experience
- Performance in personal interview including group discussion
- Batch size- 30 students per year