ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The School of Pharmacy offers B. Pharm program approved by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.The school is focussed to provide quality education with an approach of outcome-based learning. With inputs from eminent academicians and industry experts of healthcare domains the learners will engage in contemporary professional requirements and be future ready.
With academic deliberations by highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated faculty, the student will get a learning experience imbibing ethical as well as modern values to translate their knowledge and skills in their professional endeavours.
Well-equipped laboratories having sophisticated instruments and equipment will nurture the young minds towards creativity, innovation and scientific pursuits with integrated classroom pedagogy of group discussions, quiz, modern teaching aids and co-curricular activities.
The academic and research focus areas in B.Pharm. are:
APPLY FOR ADMISSION NOW
SALIENT FEATURES OF UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Emphasis on Research, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Regular Industry, hospital and field visits
- Interaction with scientists and eminent academicians for widening the learning horizon
- Outcome based learning approach
- Hands on laboratory experience
- Soft Skills training for enhancing placement opportunities
- Student involvement in societal activities
- Enhanced learning with participation in scientific events
- Collaboration with industries, CROs, Hospitals
- Encouragement for research
- Student centric education
- Lush green campus with transportation, canteen and hostel facilities
A growing demand for healthcare in India and abroad has opened upample opportunities in various arenas of healthcare and drug delivery system. With advancement in technology, supply chain and distribution along with the ethos of start-ups and entrepreneurship in various areas like Drug Development, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing and Advertising, Clinical research, Early detection of diseases amongst others.
The B Pharm program will develop students to suit to following positions, though are not limited as:
- Hospital pharmacist
- Community pharmacist
- Medical Coder
- Clinical Research Assistant
- Production Chemist / Supervisor
- Quality Control Chemist
- Medical Sales Representative
- Drug Inspector / Food Inspector
- Medical Underwriters
- Higher education like M.Pharm, MBA, LLB, Journalism, MMC etc
- Self-employment/ Business prospects
For the academic year 2022-23, *Subject to Approval from PCI.
B. Pharm. : 60 seats [30 MQ seats]
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Research organisations
- Private and Public Health Centres, Hospitals
- To start own medical store or pharmaceutical industry or business