The key academic and research areas related to animal biology are:
APPLY FOR ADMISSION NOW
SALIENT FEATURES OF GRADUATE PROGRAMS:
- Internship in Industries/ CSIR laboratories/ at University campus
- Flexible academic structure.
- Experiential learning
- Soft Skills training for enhancing placement opportunities.
- Student involvement in societal activities.
- Soft skill training for better placement opportunities.
- Encouragement for research.
- Student centric education.
The employment areas for the MSc Biosciences graduates include Healthcare and Medical Sector, Production Industry, Educational Institutes, Veterinary field, as Medical representative, Lab Technician, Environmental or Safety Specialist, Quality Control Officer and as Teacher and Professor.
The pharmaceutical and agrochemical industries also offer careers for Bioscience postgraduates in a variety of roles, including research and development, medical sales and as clinical research associates conducting clinical trials. Working as a regulatory affairs officer or in patenting may also appeal.
M.Sc. in Animal Biology: 30 Seats