Unfair Means and Malpractices
In situations when a student is involved in malpractice in any evaluation component the case will be referred to Unfair Means and Malpractice Prevention Committee. The committee after enquiry can recommend any of the following actions:
- Award ‘zero’ in the evaluation component;
- Declare “F’ Grade in the concerned Course;
- Rustication for one semester/academic year;
- Expulsion from the University;
- Handing over the case to the Police if it is found that a criminal offence is involved; and/or
- Any other action as deemed fit by the University.